giving you peace of mind in and out of the courtroom

Charged With Disorderly Conduct? Contact An Attorney.

So-called minor criminal charges are not minor at all. Even if “no one was hurt,” a conviction is likely to be detrimental to your future in ways you cannot imagine yet. Your disorderly conduct charges seem like a low-level violation, but a stain on your record is nothing to take lightly.

I Am Ready To Represent You And Pursue A Favorable Outcome

Talking to a lawyer is not scary — and it may be the most important thing for you to do right now. At Kirwan Law Office, you will find understanding, clear explanations and an advocate on your side. As a dedicated Oswego attorney with experience, I will explore your options for defense as you face charges of disorderly conduct because of alleged:

  • Swearing loudly
  • Yelling in public
  • Fighting or threatening to fight
  • Violation of an order of protection

Some Situations That Set The Stage For Disorderly Conduct Charges

A domestic squabble, a family fight, a neighborhood conflict, a bar room brawl and a SUNY fraternity or sorority party out of control are all examples of places where behaviors sometimes result in charges of disorderly conduct. If the police arrived and arrested you for making noise or disturbing the peace in Oswego County or nearby, you should get an attorney’s advice on how to protect your clean record and put this unfortunate incident behind you.

In some cases, where there are more serious charges such as assault or domestic violence allegations, a reduction of charges to “disorderly conduct” may actually be a good outcome, all things considered. Every case is unique and there is no substitute for a personalized conversation with an experienced lawyer.

In Your Defense

Know your options, your rights and your best path forward after you have been arrested for disorderly conduct in New York. You can rely on me for ethical, effective legal representation after any arrest or trouble with the police in Oswego County.

I Can Help — Call Today

Call 315-326-1369 or email my law offices to schedule a consultation at your earliest convenience.