giving you peace of mind in and out of the courtroom

Practicing In Oswego For More Than 20 Years

My name is Timothy J. Kirwan, and since I began practicing law in 1997, I have built a reputation for providing ethical, effective legal representation for a variety of clients. I recently added an associate attorney, Amanda Thomson, who shares my goal of serving the legal needs of clients in Oswego, New York, and surrounding areas in upstate New York.

We help our clients resolve some of the most stressful issues they encounter, including family law concerns such as divorce, real estate transactions, and defense against criminal charges. Our goal is to help our clients move on with their lives with as little disruption as possible.

Involved In My Community And In The Legal Profession

Since arriving in Oswego in 1999, I have become an active part of the community. I enjoy being involved with my local church, Little League baseball and the Ancient Order of Hibernians. I have built strong relationships with and have earned the respect of local judges, prosecutors and clients, many of whom turn to me time and again for help.

My associate attorney Amanda Thomson is a native of Oswego County and graduated from Sandy Creek High School. She graduated from Syracuse University College of Law in 2017 and began practicing law in 2018.

A Dedicated Advocate And An Asset To Oswego County Residents

I opened my law practice to help people who find themselves overwhelmed and in need of a strong, comforting legal voice. I have been privileged to have worked with a great number of people in Oswego over the last 20 years, and I encourage you to learn more about my practice and my skills as an attorney through them and through this website.

Learn More — Schedule A Free Consultation

Follow this link to learn more about our backgrounds and qualifications:

I am eager to speak with you about your criminal defense or family law needs. Call my office in Oswego to schedule a complimentary consultation at 315-326-1369. You can also go to the Contact page on my website to submit your information to me electronically.